We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Where I could scrap but never do!






This is my scrapping/crafting space!  I love it, but I rarely scrap here.  Since Angie's kids are younger than mine we always scrapped at her house when they were little because it was easier for them to be at home with their cribs, toys and all those baby gadgets.  As the years went on we just carried on with this because I got used to packing my stuff up and being mobile while she didn't.  I think it also has to do with her being the spoiled baby of the family:)!  Anyway, I still love the space and enjoy crafting here occasionally and organizing it even if I don't scrap there.  I like using treasures I find at flea markets and antique stores as storage.  My favorite thing is that in our small house that houses 5 people and 2 BIG dogs this space is all mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment