We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Friday, July 21, 2017

Birthday Snowmobiling Fun

Another Simple Stories kit that has served me well: Winter Wonderland.  I've made a few pages in the past with this kit and I got it out again to scrapbook Bekah's birthday weekend of snowmobiling at the farm.  I used two of the 3x4 cards to flank my picture, adding the date to one and my journaling to the other.  The phrase "Snow Fun" was included in the kit's sticker sheet.  I've mentioned before that I hate that phrase. But I was able to use it creatively in a longer title and I think the result is pretty darn cute.  The last touch is the top and bottom border of text phrases.

No comments:

Post a Comment