We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Young and Brave

Bekah had two very document-worthy records set in November of 2016. She jumped in the lake on November 5th, then slept outside with Corinne on November 12th - pretty late in the season for either of those activities in our Northern Minnesota climate!

I put together this page to record her crazy accomplishments. I used the Crate Paper Cool Kid collection. As I noted in a previous post, it is rather boy-centric, but I was able to pull out several embellishments and a couple different patterned papers to make this page that is not at all boyish looking. 
I must thank the collection for the title, Young and Brave. I was going to do something along the lines of "That's a Record!" But this chipboard title was in the kit and described my page perfectly.  The little November calendar was another piece that was just right for me to fill the dates in on and help tell the story.



No comments:

Post a Comment