We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Yurt 2016



Once again my background paper is from the WJB Collection Stack from the The Paper Studio.  I LOVE my title on this page!  The big craft letters are from Hobby Lobby and by The Paper Studio. I matted them on blue paper and Ang game me the idea of using a Sharpie to make them look like the inside walls of the yurt.  I also added some interest to the title area by cutting the serpent out of the picture.  It is hard to see but I used my alphabet punches to punch the name of the lake into the picture on the right hand page.

No comments:

Post a Comment