We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Specs

I passed my poor vision on and this page tells the story of Scott having to get his first pair of glasses. 
Papers, journaling block and embellishments are from the Crate Paper Cool Kid Collection.  I am really digging this collection and, though it is boy-themed, I've even used it for a page for Bekah already.  This will be another one of those collections that I save and use every scrap of. :)
I am not happy with the coloring of my top two photos. I have already played around with making adjustments and will re-order prints with my next order. If they turn out better, I will replace these two with better ones. I also want to switch them around and put the happier looking one on the right as it supports the story that he was not happy with the glasses right away, but they grew on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment