We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Thursday, March 9, 2017

This is How We Roll

I've been greatly inspired by The Paperclipping Roundtable podcast over the last many months. I am sad that they are calling it quits so soon after I found them. Good thing I have 200 or so older episodes to go back and listen to still.

One of the things I've been inspired to do by the Paperclipping crew is to document all the different aspects of our lives and to think outside the box. I do first-day-of-school pages for the kids and they are fun for comparing how much they've grown. But they don't cover all the everyday things about their school days. This page is about how my kids get to school. Since I work from 8am to 2pm, I drop them off and pick them up from school. I thought it would be fun to take a selfie from the sunroof of my vehicle and then another silly shot of the two older kids and put them together on a page about our school day transportation.

These pages were fun for me to do and I'm glad I have this little slice of their elementary school days documented.

No comments:

Post a Comment