We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Sunday, March 5, 2017

The Giver

The strips of orange paper with the lemon slices are just about the last scraps of paper from the Fancy Pants Beach Babe kit that I ordered from PeachyCheap.com long, long ago and have made dozens of pages with over the last several years.  I had pitched the last remnants of the kit into my "scrapbooking castoffs" bin which I then use for charity scrapbooking projects and/or donate to the thrift store.  I picked these out of the box knowing they'd be just right for this page about Bekah's lemonade stand benefitting the charity, Alex's Lemonade Stand.  My main background paper is from DCWV Stack 8 and I used pink cardstock for some additional flair on the background and as my photo mat.  Those great glitter Thickers make up the title again.

No comments:

Post a Comment