We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Friday, March 3, 2017

Seekers 2016

Look at that, another navy blue background. Well, what can I say? I stick with what works.

The accent background papers are from Richard Garay "lumberjack days" 6x6 paper pad. I had never heard of that brand/designer before. I found the pad at a scrapbook store in Pine City, MN, one of the few left independent stores left that I know of anywhere in the state.  This was a great find and fits so perfectly with this summer camp page. I just rounded the corners of the 6x6 squares and placed them diagonally. I added my title along one's edge and then finished off the page with a few dimensional stickers from Jolee's Boutique.


No comments:

Post a Comment