We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Mom's & Kid's Camping 2016



I have this problem where I do one side of a 2 page spread and love it and then can't make the other page as good.  Annoying, and this is one of those spreads.  I really like how the left hand page turned out with the banner and circle with the title around it.  Then I feel like I just slapped pictures on the right hand page.  I scrap to showcase my pictures and family memories though so I try not to sweat it too much because getting the pictures and journaling all in there is the most important to me.

Supplies:
background paper- WJB Collection by The Paper Studio
title letters- EK Success brands
tree paper- 12 days of Christmas kit by The Paper Studio

Don't forget to check your holiday supplies for things you can use on everyday pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment