We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

4th of July Camping 2016



I have a new favorite paper stack- the WJB Collection stack by The Paper Studio.  I used paper from that stack on just about every one of my pages on our last scrapping day!  It is full of awesome plaid and stripe prints and I got it at Hobby Lobby.  The red and white paper I used as a background on this spread came from that stack,  I used some old firecracker paper that I had in my scrap file to add some fun to this page. I cut several pieces into "rocket" shapes to mimic the firecrackers on the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment