We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Rochester Trip



I did a page for each of my boys of their Rochester adventure but they are pretty much identical so I will just post one.  Grandma had to go down to Mayo for some appointments over several days last summer and Ang took her so she also took my boys and one of her boys to keep her company and boy did they have a blast!  While Grandma was busy with appointments they saw the sights of the city and checked out some great restaurants.  I had to cram lots of pictures on these pages so there wasn't much room for embellishments but the cute road trip stickers are from The Paper Studio.  The title letters are from my DCWV punch out alpha stack. I did also add the goose which was cut out from a take out bag from The Canadian Honker- one of their favorite restaurants of the trip I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment