We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Friday, February 17, 2017

Alarik Yurting

I did not do a title on this page, instead relying on the cropped photo of the tag from our yurt (Colorado Yurt Company) and the words within my journaling that are spelled with alpha tiles.  The colored tiles are so old - one of the first scrapbook supplies I can remember ordering from Oriental Trading Company when I started scrapbooking almost 12 years ago!  There is quite the rag-tag assortment of letters left so I sprinkled as many as I could throughout my journaling block.

The only other supplies I used on this page are some plaid patterned paper and some more stickers from the Sn@p Life Documented planner stickers pack.



No comments:

Post a Comment