We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Scott @ Jay Cooke

This simple page is just cardstock, washi tape, alpha stickers and few random camping themed stickers I had leftover in a pack.
We took three camping trips this summer and of course I had lots of photos from each that I wanted to include on the kids' pages. I had an idea to purchase an 8x10 photo collage from yorkphoto.com as a way to fit more pictures on the page. I happened across a buy 1, get 2 free coupon so I was able to order a collage print for each of the three kids, for each of the three trips, 9 prints total, for the price of 3.  This was a great way to fit more photos on the page. I simply cut the collage print apart, leaving a border around each photo so I didn't even have to mat it! I also included a 4x6 "main" photo on most of the pages I created with the collages.

No comments:

Post a Comment