We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Monday, January 2, 2017

Caden's 6th Grade Class Trip



Finally!  I have a kid who will help a scrappin' mom out and take some pictures when he goes somewhere that I don't!  Guess who's going to have the fattest scrap book....that's right- the kid that takes pictures!

The paper is from the Proud to Serve stack by The Paper Studio.  I cut some strips of the stripe paper and made a boarder around the whole 2 page layout.  I scrap lifted this from Ang who was sitting right across the table from me and had just done a page using that technique!  I pieced together the fun and colorful title with letters from my DCWV punch out alpha stack and a Colorbok sticky alpha stack.  I really like the look of the right hand page where I made a square out of 3 pictures and a journaling block all cut to the same size.  I then rounded just the outside corner of all the squares giving it a very finished look.

No comments:

Post a Comment