We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Alarik @ Jay Cooke

This is one of my favorite pages from our last scrapbooking session.  I used the SN@P Life Documented alphas again for my title.  I ripped some camping themed paper for the left border and the lower right corner.  I also ripped paper to mat my feature photo. I added a strip of washi tape next to the left border and topped that three Paper Studio Stickabilities "Outdoor" cardstock stickers.  I added more of the themed stickers to my photo collage on the right hand side of the spread.  My journaling is written on a ripped strip of cardstock.
I am a big fan of navy cardstock lately and I need to find somewhere to purchase it in bulk. I have been able to find black and kraft online, but only packages of shades of blue, not just a single, good navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment