We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Monday, December 5, 2016

Gavin's Basketball 2015-16



And Bam!   Here Gavin is another year older playing basketball:)  Ang and I had decided we didn't want to blog our pages any more but we were still scrapping.  Then we decided to start blogging again so I am playing catch up and paying no attention to what order I am throwing these posts up in!  I cut the chevron stripes out of a sheet of 12x12 paper to make the design on this 2 page spread.  I used my paw punch to add the paws in the corners and  I love how it looks!  I also love how the title letters turned out.  I drew some "basketball stripes" on some of my DCWV punch out letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment