We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Monday, December 19, 2016

Gavin & Caden's Room Re-Do






I did a page for each of my boys of their new bedroom.  They are identical except for the pictures.  I used a circle punch and more letters from my DCWV alpha punchouts for the title.  I added some detail to the circles with a "stitch technique" I added in with a Sharpie.  I also added detail to this page by using a corner punch on the photos and mats.  I love this corner punch but man does it make the pages hard to get into the page sleeves!  You have to be very careful not to catch the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment