We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Album Upgrade

Whenever one of the kids' albums got filled to capacity, I just picked up whatever album struck my fancy and/or was on sale or I had a coupon for.  The last several I bought were Pioneer snap-load, fabric cover with ribbon trim.  The more I worked with them, the more I realized how much better I liked them than post-bound albums.  This, coupled with the fact that color-coded albums for each kid sounded glorious to me, convinced me to order several more of the Pioneer albums and re-book everything into them.

I had 14 albums before, all mis-matched, and I really didn't like the look of some of them. Here's a portion of what I had:

I found I could fit 35 pages into each album so I ended up paring the collection down to 8 full ones, with three in progress.  I bought one or two extras for each kid so hopefully I will be set for awhile now. 
Ah...doesn't that look better?
All that's left to do with these completed albums is to label my spines somehow.  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment