We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Caden's First Days of School 1st-6th Grade






I think I have mentioned before that my sister didn't "drag" me into scrapbooking till my kids were a bit older.  This has resulted in some creative scrapping to try and get some older stuff scrapped.  This method is also good for keeping a little less bulk in the albums.  I would imagine that if I had started when my kids were little I would have run out of album storage space long ago!  I did a page for each kid for their first day of Kindergarten, a page for 1st-6th grade and then 7-12th.  This may not make sense to some but in our small town 7th graders are "high schoolers" and elementary is K-6.

No comments:

Post a Comment