We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Scrapbooking, Literally.

I discovered I am very literal when I am scrapbooking.  These are the leftovers of two sticker sheets. The one on the left is a set of camping themed stickers and here are the reasons I won't use anything that's left on it.
1. We don't have a camper that looks like either of those campers and we more often camp in a tent now anyway
2. We cook over an open fire, not a grill
3. We don't use maps, a compass, canteen, Swiss army knife or binoculars when we camp
4. That deer sign is a road sign, not something you'd see in a campground.

The sheet on the right is a summer camp sticker set.  My kids' camp has a lake, not a pool, and they camp in cabins, not tents.
So tell me, am I crazy to be so literal, or is it normal and do you feel the same way?  Anytime I see a layout with embellishments that don't seem to "fit" the page, it drives me crazy!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if it's crazy or not, but I am exactly the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your robotics layout post and it made me laugh. I kind of knew you would be the same way!

    ReplyDelete