We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Dating Pages

I mentioned in my last post that I noticed a bunch of undated pages when I was looking through Alarik's album and pulled them out to fix them.  Even though my books are in chronological order, I still feel like the date is important.  It shouldn't be a puzzle to flip back to other pages and figure the date forward.
Here are the pages I added dates to with stickers, handwriting or stamping.  I feel much better now.  :)

I added journaling to this page along with the date.
Now I think I will flip through Bekah's and Scott's albums and see if they need any dating or journaling touch-ups.

1 comment: