We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Alarik's 5th Birthday

Other than my 12x12 background paper (from (surprise) DCWV Stack 8) all the papers on this page are from my scraps bin.  I used blue and yellow as the main pieces, pulling from Alarik's outfit colors, then added other bright, primary colors.  I matted each of the three birthday stickers on colored cardstock.  I used the technique again of embellishing my title piece, which in this case is just a big number 5.  I polka-dotted it with a sharpie to mimic the polka dots of my pattered background piece.  And on this page I finally did a good bit of journaling.  That's something I'm constantly working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment