We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Merry Christmas Bekah - 2015

Bekah's 2015 Christmas page is in the book!  The papers and embellishments on this page are from the Cozy Christmas collection by My Mind's Eye.
In the past, I have been a big fan of the large 12x12 printed paper stacks.  Over the years though, I have found that a 6x6 paper pad and coordinating embellishments works even better for me.  Because I'm more of a simple scrapbooker, I don't often use a full 12x12 sheet of printed paper as a background.  Therefore, I'm always cutting down the large sheets anyway so why not just start with smaller printed papers?  Another bonus is that the larger size stacks are thicker and typically have three of each pattern in them.  I always get tired of the stack as a whole long before I've used up all that paper.  Not to mention the few ugly stragglers in there that I'll never use.  So the thinner 6x6 pads are great for me because I can still get plenty of pages created with them, but then I can also purchase another in a different style so I get more and different options to work with.

2 comments:

  1. I wish they would make 12" x 12" papers in the scale of 6" x 6". I love the smaller prints, but want options for using a bigger sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is so true! I often pass up using a 12x12 because the pattern is just too big.

    ReplyDelete