We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Fall Fest 2015

Before we know it, it will be time for this year's annual Fall Fest for our family and friends.  But for now, I'm happy to have 2015 in the book for Alarik.
I had this busy, earth-toned paper leftover from a pack of camping themed papers.  The colors in this paper matched up beautifully with the Chic Tags Everyday Tags that I used for my title, short journaling area and other embellishing.
I purchased the Chic Tags kit from peachycheap.com.  A lot of times the daily deal on this site is flowery stuff which I'm not into, so when it's something else, I usually jump on it!

And, oh my goodness, I just went to google the Chic Tags to see if they were still available and ended up stumbling across another deal-a-day site, scrapbooksteals.com.  This one let's you view previous days' steals too so you can still buy until they are sold out.  And one of the options to create an account was to link directly to your PayPal account.  Yikes, can you say...dangerous???

No comments:

Post a Comment