We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Alarik's Camping Page 2016

I have a small problem of buying nearly every single pack of camping stickers I come across.  We camp quite a bit, but I don't always use a lot of stickers on my pages so I don't know why I do this.  For Alarik's page of our family July 2016 camping trip, I grabbed a sheet of camping stickers that I've had for quite some time and used them up.

When Steph and I scrapped together last weekend, I completed pages all the way up to this most recent camping trip last month.  I know a lot of scrapbookers lament that they are never caught up, but I actually don't like being caught up.  I get nervous if I think I won't have anything to work on.  I am thankful that I started scrapbooking when our oldest was born, thanks to the gift of an album from a friend.  I'm sure I would be overwhelmed if I had started many years later and felt like I "had" to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment