We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Friday, May 1, 2015

Jade's Volleyball and Basketball


These are a couple of pages that I did with my daughter's sports portraits.  She had three years of volleyball and 4 of basketball and by cutting apart the volleyball ones and making a flip book out of the basketball ones I was able to get each on a one page spread.  Both pages were made out of a piece of black background paper and all the rest was papers out of my scrap file.  I added tabs to the basketball pictures to make them easier to open and I also used them to put her grade on.  When I put the basketball page in her book I just had to cut the page protector to allow you to be able to flip through the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment