We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Scott - Fall 2014

Here's the last of my kids' fall pages.  I feel like I did a whole lot of lining three photos up across a page during our last scrapbooking session...and I guess I did, but it's a layout that works well for me! 
The first two photos on this side of the spread were landscape orientation so they aren't as tall as the other four photos on the layout.  It looks a little odd but I didn't like any other arrangement I tried so I just went with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment