We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Playful Autumn Leaves Page

I dug DEEP into the ol' supply stash for this page and came out with some seriously old stuff.  I started scrapbooking thanks to a friend who gave me an album when our first baby was born, 10 years ago.  I remember ordering the red, orange and yellow alpha buttons and the leaf buttons used on this page from Oriental Trading Company not long after realizing I was hooked on scrapbooking.  So these things are probably at least 9 years old.  I have actually gotten the alphas out more than once in the last couple of years, but I didn't have the letters to spell what I wanted.  They were probably destined for the garage sale pile during my next purge, but lo and behold, I dumped them out when I was working on this page and I had what I needed to spell "Autumn Leaves"...hooray!  I'm fairly certain now that I really can't spell anything else with what's left.
The background paper for this page is from a fall paper pack that was sold in the Target Dollar Spot, also quite some time ago.  I think all these old supplies came together very nicely for this page and I love the sunny photos and smiling face in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment