We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Friday, April 3, 2015

First Day of School 2014

Another item I scored with the scrapbook.com gift certificate that I won was the "Smarty Pants" 12x12 sticker sheet by Simple Stories.  It was perfect for these first day of school photos.  I cropped and clustered my four photos, then matted them on a neutral striped paper.  I embellished with the stickers, using one of the pencils at the bottom (it's cut off in the scan) to write the date and Bekah's grade. 

For Scott's page, I was loving the plaid accents on some of the stickers and I found a paper that matched almost perfectly in the D.C.W.V. The Stack 8!  I matted my four photos on kraft cardstock and added the date and Scott's grade on a file folder tab sticker.
These pages are a some of the few that I didn't journal on during our last scrapping session.

No comments:

Post a Comment