We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Moms & Kids 2014 - Scott

The last of the Mom's & Kids camping pages from 2014. Whew...sometimes scrapping albums for three kids at a time gets overwhelming and, dare I say, tedious!  For this page I started with a great plaid paper from the D.C.W.V. The Basics Stack.  I matted everything on grey cardstock, including my title which is made from Paper Studio alpha stickers.  Again, I made a camping page without putting much of a dent in my camping sticker collection, just added a few leaves from a really old sheet of stickers that I can't remember the brand or where I got them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment