We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Gavin @ 13

I am making it a scrap goal of mine to do more "everyday pages"  and not just big events and holidays!  I had a couple pics that I liked of my 13 year old and since 7th graders are "high schoolers" where we live I thought it was a good thing to scrap and journal about all the changes that 7th grade has brought.

papers- Proud to Serve stack by The Paper Studio
the title numbers are by Artskills- I "borrowed" these from my sister and she got them in the school supply section at Target.  She is really good at finding scrapping supplies that aren't really scrapping supplies!  
the alpha stickers that I used to spell out teenager are from two different sets- one by Studio 112 and the other by The Paper Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment