We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Monday, March 30, 2015

Day at the Zoo

A trip to the zoo is one of those things that it's really fun to have themed papers for when you scrap.  Several months ago I was the lucky winner of a scrapbook.com gift certificate over at Cindy DeRosier's blog and I used it to buy, among other things, the Echo Park Mini Themes "Day at the Zoo" collection.  It came with six sheets of double-sided papers and a sheet of stickers.  I made all three of my kids a two-page layout and had supplies left to spare.
 

2 comments:

  1. Cute layouts! It's fun to hear how my winner spent the money. I love the EP mini themes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too! I had never used them before but I am a fan and will be checking them out again in the future.

    ReplyDelete