We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Camp Hiawatha 2014

I picked out a set of Reminisce brand summer camp themed stickers for Bekah's page about her week at Camp Hiawatha in 2014.  As my journaling notes (go me, again!), she had a bit of a rough start to her week.  In fact, she mailed home a letter begging us to come and get her!  She did end up sticking it out for the week and had a wonderful time.  I had intended to make a pocket on the page to hold the letter, which of course I saved.  I forgot to do that though.  :(  My solution is to create a pocket on the back of the right hand page before I put it in Bekah's album.  Then I can mat the letter to give it some sturdiness and slip it into the pocket which will be hidden between that page and the next one in her album.  I'll put a pull tab on it so it doesn't get lost and forgotten.

 It was around 20 below the day I scrapped this page so I thoroughly enjoyed the bright, sunny photos - a little escape from the long cold MN winter we are having!

No comments:

Post a Comment