We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Friday, August 22, 2014

Jade's Portraits


I always had to hang on to all those portraits that you get of your kids throughout their baby, toddler and preschool years.  I had a whole envelope of them and would feel big time guilt whenever I thought of throwing them away.  My solution was to scrap one of each of the best pictures and then chuck the rest quickly before I could think about it!  For some of my daughter's sessions I only had the big 8x10s left which of course take up too much room to scrap them all.  Unless you make a fun flip book on your page!  I used some hinges and brads and put all the 8x10s together.  When I put it in her album I will need to cut the page sleeve so that you can actually flip through and look at all the pictures.  I used small scraps of paper to make banners and label the photos with an age.

No comments:

Post a Comment