We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Thursday, July 31, 2014

On Broadway


Black, white and red always makes a striking color scheme and since the program for the Broadway show that Bekah sang in was done in those three colors, it was perfect for the page I wanted to do.
I used the front cover of the program as my title and added a photo of Bekah all dressed up and ready to head in for the show.  I also pasted one of our ticket stubs on this side of the page.


On the other half of my spread, I used the inside pages of the program as background.  I planned one of them to be a pocket where I could tuck in a newspaper clipping about the show that didn't fit on my page but I wanted Bekah to have it.

Here's how it looks pulled out:

And here's the complete two-page spread:

No comments:

Post a Comment