We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Monday, March 3, 2014

Winter Pages

It's fitting to post some winter pages since we're still in the midst of the polar vortex that has defined this winter in MN.

Steph and I will have a large assortment of fresh pages to post as we  just returned from a weekend of scrapping!  I got tons of pages done and we managed to mix in a little eating out, a sauna and lots of visiting as well.

There's not much of a supply list to go over for this page.  I've got cardstock, pictures, one sheet of snowflake print paper from a DCWV Christmas stack and some metal stencil letters that I've had for so long I can't remember where I got them (but they are most likely from JoAnn Fabrics and Crafts.

I used a snowflake punch in the dead space of some of my photos and then used the punched flakes to offset the punch-out on the different colored photos.



As a side note, I hate, hate, hate that my scanner cuts off a quarter inch on two sides of each layout when I scan them.  Drives me crazy since it looks like everything is off-center on here, but I haven't figured out a way around it.  I'm not good at photographing my layouts.  Any tips/solutions that anyone knows of?

No comments:

Post a Comment