We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Scott Monster

Scott's teacher texted this picture of Scott and his three best buddies to me one day and I just had to scrap it.  I bought this All over Monsters paper by Recollections forever ago because it was too adorable to pass up and this was the perfect page for it.  The title is created from Architexture rub-ons by Sticko.  I had the little monster sticker that adorns my journaling block leftover from a pack of valentines we used years ago. 
Now that I look at this layout again, several days after making it, I can see that I should have placed my journaling block under the photo as opposed to the opposite side.   Well, I just tried to go and peel it up and move it and that's not happening without marking up the cute monster paper so that settles that.  It stays like it is.  I've never been a perfectionist when it comes to scrapbooking.  If the memories are preserved, I'm happy with it.  (Though my sister would probably gladly report how crazy I am about making sure my layouts are in chronological order in my books. That's a different story!)

No comments:

Post a Comment