We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Duluth Junk Hunt

This is the first page ever that I have done for just me- meaning I am on it and my kids are not!  My Mom, sister and I visited the Duluth Junk Hunt for the first time last November and it was a great time and a super fun girl's day!  I used a strip of chalkboard tape and placed it on the bottom of one of the photos and will journal on it. I stole all the "junky" accents on the page from my mom and she didn't have the brands.

Materials:
brown letters- Crate Paper Inc
burlap paper- Recollections
weathered board paper- Paper Pizazz
chalkboard tape- Fancy Pants Design
I don't know the brand on the "Duluth" letters

No comments:

Post a Comment