We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

6th Birthday - Angry Birds

I've been waiting to do Scott's 6th birthday page for well over a year now because I had so many pictures I wanted to fit on it and didn't have a layout plan.  I read a tip on Cindy DeRosier's My Creative Life blog to piece together four photos into one and then order that as a 4x6 print.  Much cheaper than ordering wallet sizes of each picture and then you don't end up with four copies of each.  With that strategy in hand, I ordered up my prints and created this:



Supplies used:
Core'dinations card stock
Recollections Rainbow Stars paper
Offray Angry Birds ribbon
ArtSkills! letter paper pad (number 6) - this is an awesome discovery I made at Target awhile back right next to the poster board.  There is a stack of each letter and number, kind of like post-its notes, of several different colors.  They are made for quick poster-making but they make great high-impact title pieces for scrapbook pages too!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! That looks like such a fun party! I haven't scrapped pictures from my son's Angry Birds party yet (which was in June). One of these days!

    ReplyDelete