We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Caden's "At the Ocean"


 Supplies:
Surf Car paper- Beach Bum by Fancy Pants Design
12 x 12 Craft paper- Oriental Trading
Punch out alphas- DCWV

Just like on Jade's ocean page I used my stencil set from Oriental Trading to make the "O" for ocean.  I used a "crazy" corner punch on all my pics and journaling area on the right hand page and I really like how it looks against the bright colored photo mats.  This is the first time I have used anything other than a plain corner rounder.  Think I will be using it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment