We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Vikes



For the title of this two page spread I used some letter stencils that I ordered from Oriental Trading and a silver marker.  I ran the title diagonally to match the strip of photos that I ran across the page.  I scraplifted this idea from a pin on Pinterest:).  I used Viking purple and gold for all my matting and the journaling areas and I think it looks really sharp against the black background.  I really like the title on this page but I think my favorite part of the page is the small photo that I matted and placed on a larger photo of the field.  This page is good example of a page done using only inexpensive papers and no expensive embellishments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment