We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Amnicon Falls, WI





Yet more paper from "The Halloween & Fall Stack" by DCWV.  This was a good purchase especially since my sister bought it and I just seem to be using all of the paper:)  Both the pattern papers were from this stack and the brown paper I used for matting, my journaling area and the tags I made is from an "Earth Tone Cool Stack" by Colorbok.  I created the tags with my Making Memories tag maker.  The letters that I used on the tags and the letters spelling "falls" are from a Colorbok punch out letter stack.  The letters spelling "Amnicon" are "Jigsaw Alphabets" by Making Memories.  I accented my tags and journaling block with some baker's twine by American Crafts.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment