We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sleeping Scott

I had so many pictures for this page and they had so many colors going on in them that I didn't need much for background and embellishments.  I chose a plain green cardstock for the background and matted each photo on black.  I had some black and silver stars by Colorbok that added a little interest to the already very full page.  I journaled in an empty space of the background and now I just need a title!  Steph was thinking some quote from The Sleep Book by Dr. Seuss.  Any other great suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment