We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Santa Came To Town

The patterned papers and sticker on Scott's Christmas 2011 page is from the S.E.I. Kris Kringle collection.  Wow, I CAN use something other than D.C.W.V. Christmas stack paper!  :)  I purchased the collection on PeachyCheap.com. and it came with tons of fun stuff including papers, stickers, frames and ribbons.

Since my theme was Santa Clause, I double matted a photo of Scott with his Santa gift, then stamped my title and added a coordinating sticker from the collection.

I also double matted two of the photos on the other half of my two-page spread.  The third picture I matted in just black and then placed it on an over-sized mat cut from more of the candy cane accent paper.  I journaled on white card stock and matted with a bit more candy cane paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment