We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas Wishes

I'll just keep right on going with Christmas pages here.  This is Bekah's 2011 Christmas page and, same as Scott's, I created it with papers and embellishments from the S.E.I. Kris Kringle collection which I purchased from PeachyCheap.com.

I based Bekah's page on dark red card stock, using a strip cut from one of the S.E.I. papers as an accent along the bottom.  I layered a coordinating 3D tree sticker over the tree-print paper to give it some pop.
My single photo is matted on snowflake patterned paper with 3D snowflake and bird accent stickers rounding out the page.  My journaling was very minimal on a strip of white card stock across the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment