We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

July the 4th 2011



Here are the supplies I used on this page: The blue background paper is from a DCWV stack, the scalloped paper is by Creative Imaginations, the flag paper is by Karen Foster Design, the star print paper by Provo Craft, chipboard title letters by Li'l Davis Designs and the star shaped brads are from Oriental Trading. I backed my title with plain light blue paper to make it show up better. I matted my pics on the left hand page with the same light blue and also the star paper, ripping the edges of the light blue and inking the edges with red to make a nice contrast. I cut the 4 out using a Friskars Shape cutter and template and stamped on the "the" and "th". I cropped all my photos on the right hand page to the same size and matted them together on a square. I layered stars punched out of the light blue paper and the star pattern paper and made a journaling area by layering the same papers. I attached the journaling area with the star shaped brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment