We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

South Dakota 2010



Lots of pics to scrap from our 2010 road trip to the Black Hills! I put this page off forever because I just didn't know where to start- it always works out if you just jump in and start! I don't know the brand of these papers but I purchased them along with the stickers from "scrapyourtrip.com". For some reason my printer printed out my bigger size b&w pics streaky, but I decided I kind of liked it and just went with it:) To accent my bigger pics even more I tore around the edges before matting them. Then I just added on as many of my other pics as I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment