We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

July the 4th

I started with a kraft paper background on this page about Scott's 4th of July 2011. I punched the stars and cut the circle embellishments and strips from three different, coordinating sheets of patterned paper by Rusty Pickle. I silhouette cut the photo of Scott in his goofy glasses. The mats for my other three photos are cardstock that I crumpled into a ball over and over until it was soft and tattered looking.





Bekah's page was slightly different, starting with a dusty blue background. I layered a star-punched paper by Creative Imaginations over the left-hand side and created my title with Alpha Tags by Sticker Studio. I mounted two of my photos on a large piece of red cardstock and then embellished it with silver star brads from Jo-Ann Crafts.
I used the same patterned papers by Rusty Pickle to cut my paper strips, circles and stars for the right-hand half of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment