We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Scott Is Five

I had nothing birthday-related in my scrapbooking stash when I went to do this page of Scott's 5th birthday. I couldn't skip it because I am a Type-A scrapbooker who MUST scrap in order (somehow I'm still fun to scrapbook with though...I think I am anyway...imagine that!)

I started with brown kraft, blue and black cardstock to create a background and some stripe accents which I jazzed up with some multi-colored star print paper pilfered from my sister's inventory. My title is done with punch out letters by Colorbok.


I've found that birthday photos often have lots of distracting background going on and so I silhouette cut three of the photos I used on this spread. I'm sure the owners of the rear ends on either side of Scott posing with his cake will appreciate that I cropped their derrieres out of the page! I matted the silhouettes on black cardstock to anchor them well so they didn't get lost floating around the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment