We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Memorial Weekend 2010




Just when I was doing so well writing down the brands of supplies I use, I seriously dropped the ball on this one and by the time I remembered I had everything glued and couldn't see names:( I started with one star pattern and one plain blue background paper. The "great outdoors" sheet was a laser cut sheet. I used some pine cone pattern paper to mat my photos on the left hand page. On the right I tore the edges on a large piece of camping pattern paper and used it as a mat. I added a journaling area and some plain green paper to place more smaller sized photos on. I torn and the piece of green and "attached" the two pieces using a hinge and some brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment